It is hard to part off from childhood memories. It is a similar feeling with childhood things that we used, the furniture, the dresses and even the places serve as pleasant memories of a rich past. It is heartbreaking to see your old house get shattered but change is unavoidable in most cases. Take a look at this site: http://www.sydneyplantationshutters.net.au/
Worry not, the world is full of people who are emotional about their past. Here are few practical ideas to use up your wooden window plantation shutters.
- Make Furniture like chairs or small foot rests. It gives a beautiful look
- Convert them into beautiful decorative wall ornaments. perhaps attach hooks to make it a small cloth hanger
- Home organizing made of window shutters are a treat to the eye. Be it a kitchen stand or key stand or book shelf or magazine holder. Options are endless.
- As wall art, it is an attention seeker and a compliments generator if hung on your living room
- Attach mirror to the centre of two planks of vintage shutters. It gives a look as though the mirror might get closed. Such a stylish finish
- Wall Covering – cover your entire wall in the room with remains of your old shutter for that nostalgic feel and more attention to your art work
- Make saloon doors with half length shutters or use two old French shutters for a beautiful interior door inside your home.
The options are endless. Let your imagination take over you and become a creator!